Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Kids Are Alright


Began thinking a bit more about the results at the Gorge. Clearly a full on event. With Matt, Zack, and Hans all in the hunt (3rd 4th and 5th respectively) it's starting at last to look like a young persons class, not just the young at heart. Yes I can say this from my lofty old age! But it has struck me that we need the teenagers in the class to help drive it along. Many don't seem to join because of perceived expense, but when I see what Hans and Eric are able to do with "old Bladeriders" makes me think a junior could enter this class with a $8000 BR and be somewhat on the pace. And these are exactly who we need to encourage to join us. The question now is how? Answers on a post card please.....

Good news Sunday. I finally figured out how to post a video, this one shot at the Gorge with my GoPro.

Other great news, CST have come through with a new mast, which is just awesome customer service, thanks Luka. Race is on to get it to to Harbor Springs for the North Americans!

And if you haven't seen it, go see Inception at the movies, great film!

As you can see I'm missing the boat! Only one more weekend.

2 comments:

  1. get the second hand market going! ill give a big discount on my boat if a junior buys it!

    http://mothforsale.free.fr/index.php?option=com_adsmanager&page=show_ad&adid=780&catid=1&Itemid=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're struggling a bit as we've sold all the second hand Bladeriders we know of bar one! IF your willing to ship to US, could be on for a deal

    Thanks Marcel

    ReplyDelete