Thursday, July 8, 2010

Video Killed the Radio Star


OK, been trying to upload my first video, shot and edited last weekend. So I am kind of hoping it is going to appear here!! Anyone with some advice on how to publish vids, I am all ears. It's only 2.8Mb how hard can it be.

Well the last weekend before the summer road trip is upon us. Haven't been able to get too much sailing in but what I have I've really tried to focus on quality, following religiously my training plan of practicing:
  1. Boats speed testing with Nat
  2. Sail with one hand helps with moving in and getting to sail controls
  3. Usual Gybes and tacks
  4. Start line lay lines, foiling and non foiling
  5. Gybing into mark rounding
One more weekend and we'll see how it plays out. Felt pretty good up against the A cats last weekend till the vang lost the plot

We're planning to get out Sunday at ABYC, with Zack, Eric and Nat. Should be good if I can tear them away from the World Cup. I reckon, rig, change watch the match (Go Spain :)) and dive in the boats. We'll also need to pack Sunday evening, which means getting the travel box to ABYC on the top of the car, will be a slow drive down with that up there.

Tomorrow I'm planning to finalize the new rig, Raptor on the Nano all held up with EC6+. Vang is now all sorted and guess what I learnt to splice properly.



Now back to seeing if I can get the vid to up load, says its still loading....

No comments:

Post a Comment